apply now for our 2015 – 2016 season!
Applications are open now for the coming year. We plan to be outdoors from June through October, and then will move back indoors for November through February 2016. Applications are currently being accepted and final notifications will go out after a committee review on May 1, 2015 – so get your application in TODAY!
Vendors may also submit an application for next summer/fall and vendor’s who can commit to the Egleston Farmers Market through the full year will be prioritized,
Applications for farmers, food makers, artists/crafters and service providers are now available on-line. If you’d like to join us, please:
1) Read our market rules and regulations
2) Submit a market application. Payment will be required upon acceptance to the market – see the fee schedule listed below.
3) Food vendors must also provide a City of Boston ISD Application with payment if applicable (meat, fish, prepared foods); ISD forms must be submitted through the market manager, please send your ISD payment and application in with your market application.
4) Submit payment for the ISD application (we will submit it to ISD for you) by selecting the appropriate payment option from the drop down below.
5) Submit payment for your market application – payments in full only. If you are applying to be a regularly rotating vendor, you will be invoiced separately once your rotation schedule is established.
6) Vendors must supply their own tents; Vendors who require power must bring extension cords/power strips
7) Produce vendors must be approved to receive WIC checks
Summer / Fall / Winter Market Hours:
Saturdays 10 AM – 2 PM
Market Set-Up: 8 AM – 10 AM
Market Breakdown: 2 PM – 3 PM
WEEKLY from JUNE through February.
*The market will be CLOSED the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the Saturday after Christmas.
Market Fees and Payment Information
Contact us at email@example.com
Corporate Market Sponsorship: $200/day – reduced sponsorship rate available for multiple weeks of sponsorship; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2015 – 2016 Application and Payment Schedule:
Full payment by May 30, 2015 is required to participate in the market. Vendor fee payments may be submitted via PayPal or check.
ISD Applications and payment DUE WITH APPLICATION. EFM will coordinate payment and application submission to ISD for all approved applications received.
Partial participation (e.g., artsits, crafters, etc.) will be accepted on a rolling basis. Payment is required prior to participation in the market.
If you would like to discuss payment options, please contact the market director, Scott Farrell-Forstein at email@example.com.